[Click] FromDAG

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 31 15:23:44 EDT 2008

Hi Marco,

As far as I know there is no element that speaks directly to Endace cards.  We
do have elements that speak the DAG/CAP file format generated by Endace cards
-- I'm guessing one could generalize those elements to speak to the cards
directly.  I'd love to see such elements in the distribution.

Any takers?

Eddie