[Click] EtherPause element

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Oct 30 22:31:06 EDT 2008

Hi Roman,

I took a look at this too.  The result is a new element EtherPauseSource
checked in to the repository.  This element (1) follows the ...Source naming
convention, (2) can be used at userlevel or linuxmodule, (3) allows setting
the destination Ethernet address as well as the source, and (4) has simplified
code.  Please take a look.  Thanks so much for providing us with code!

Eddie