[Click] Linux 2.6.24.7 patch in

springbo at cs.wisc.edu springbo at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 29 17:28:36 EDT 2008

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the fixes.

I ran with the previous version of proclikefs.c and still had the same
problem.

I did a little poking into what is going on:
*proclikefs_put_super(struct super_block *sb) is returning cleanly.
*local_dec(&module->ref[cpu].count) in kernel/module.c::module_put is what
is causing the fault
*It seems like http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/3/21/332 might have had the same
problem.

When powering off after the click-uninstall GPF I got a 'Poison
overwritten' message. I'm not sure if this has to do with the GPF or if
this is simply a reincarnation of the list_del corruption from a while
back (https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/pipermail/click/2007-March/005746.html)

Sorry I can't be of more help,
Kevin

>>> Eddie