[Click] click kernel module compile for Debian Lenny

springbo at cs.wisc.edu springbo at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 17 11:58:25 EDT 2008

Hi Steve,

I've attached the oneshot patch, but applying it to the newest tree might
be a bit tricky. Some (but not all) of the changes have made it into
mainline click (ex. commit 398adb864a512b234a52ec5fd2c47de8b9647a9b).

Also if you are going to use the new e1000 driver (7.3.20), you'll likely
need to apply the patch I submitted a week ago.

Good luck!
Kevin Springborn

> Thanks, Adam.  I guess you mean this?
>
>  http://amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu/pipermail/click/attachments/20080903/a82f2492/attachment-0001.bin
>
> But when I click on this attachment from the message in the archives
> I get a broken link....
>
> Steve

>>> (.text+0x22f): undefined reference to `_proxy_pda'
>>> arch/x86_64/kernel/built-in.o: In function `affinity_set':
>>> mce_amd.c:(.text+0xb6cc): undefined reference to `_proxy_pda'
>>> arch/x86_64/kernel/built-in.o: In function
> `smp_apic_timer_interrupt':
>>> (.text+0x110ee): undefined reference to
>>>  `_proxy_pda'
>>> arch/x86_64/kernel/built-in.o: In function `do_nmi':
>>> (.text+0x11587): undefined reference to `_proxy_pda'
>>> arch/x86_64/mm/built-in.o: In function `pgtable_bad':
>>> fault.c:(.text+0x76f): undefined reference to `_proxy_pda'