[Click] ip address print

Se Gi Hong segihong at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Oct 3 17:39:09 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am printing IP address from received packet, but some of IP addresses
are printed reversely, such as 1.0.192.168 (it should be 192.168.1.0).
Do you know the reason and how can I fix it?

Here is the simple code for printing it.

void MyElement::push(int, Packet *p){
    const click_ip *iph=p->ip_header();
    click_chatter("src ip address is %s\n",
IPAddress(iph->ip_src).s().c_str());