[Click] patches for 2.6.23.12

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Sat Jan 26 04:31:56 EST 2008

They are here if anyone wants them, but they definately don't work at
the moment and aren't particularly pretty in places. It is likely to
be at least a month before i even get the chance to look at them
again. Yesterday 2.6.24 was release which i think is probably a better
kernel to target than 2.6.23.12.

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/a.greenhalgh/tmp/click/

Adam