[Click] Feedback from madwifi in Click

Peter De Cleyn peter.decleyn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:08:51 EST 2008

Hello Javier,

Thanks for your info. This is actually what I did in the past and I manage
to exchange packets between the two hosts. Now to illustrate my problem,
could you please change your script to include following lines:

tx_filter[1]
-> PrintWifi(Feedback)
-> Idle();

Normally I would expect that for each packet you send on e.g. node1, node1
also receives back via FromDevice(ath2) the same packet, now annotated with
correct tranmission statistics. These packets are normally filtered out by
the FilterTX element and dropped if port 1 was not connected. With the
supplied three additionally lines, you could verify if you can receive the
feedback packets.

Peter