[Click] Feedback from madwifi in Click

David Fuste dfuste at ac.upc.edu
Wed Feb 27 10:04:34 EST 2008

Hi Peter,
I understand...but unfortunately, I have checked your problem and I get
the same results as you. No packets are received via output port 1 in
the FilterTX element, neither in monitor nor in adhoc mode. In fact, I
never realized of that problem before because I only need feedback from
received packets and not from transmitted packets. It seems a problem of
the new madwifi drivers, which do not send back the packets transmitted
by click.
Please, let me know if you get some solution...

Good luck!
david