[Click] How to implement a dsdv wireless router

tommy lee tommyxyxx at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 10:31:13 EDT 2008

Hello,

        I'm tryng to implement a dsdv wireless router recently.  At first I
thought I can implement the router just using the configuration file, which
is generated by "make-dsdv-config.pl".
        But now I have realized that this configuration file is just used
for routing lookup, so I'm confused, and I have some questions as follows:
        what is the "Grid" packets?  I want to know the detail about the
frame.
        I didn't see the disposal of data packets, so where is it?
        If I want to implement a dsdv wireless router which can run based on
the MadWifi driver, what should I do next.
        If someone have done that before, please share the experience with
me.

Waiting for your answers. Thanks!
tommy