[Click] Need some help in installting click

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Sat Apr 12 04:39:02 EDT 2008

On 12 Apr 2008, at 03:26, Rakesh Chintha wrote:
> We have been trying with many versions. We are not able to install.
> We have tried click 1.6.0, click 1.2.4 either of which didn't work.
>
> We finally started using click 1.4..1 which fortunately didnt give
> us any make install errors. But still we are having problems while
> installing DSR script on it.
> It is giving some errors like
>
> gmake** No rule to make 'ipaddressset.o' needed by libclick.a ...
>
> something of this kind..

Hello,

We need more information to solve this.
Could you show the exact output of what happens when trying to compile
and run Click-1.6.0? So every command you type and all output you get.
What system are you running click on? A standard system, an embedded
one, which gcc version, which make version, ...?

Regards,
Bart
--
Bart Braem