[Click] Need some help in installting click

Rakesh Chintha chintharakesh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 21:26:16 EDT 2008

Hello,

We are from University of Houston. We have a project which requires us to install Click DSR and make changes so as to make the routing decisions based on link quality metrics such as WCETT.

We have been trying with many versions. We are not able to install. We have tried click 1.6.0, click 1.2.4 either of which didn't work.

We finally started using click 1.4..1 which fortunately didnt give us any make install errors. But still we are having problems while installing DSR script on it.
It is giving some errors like

gmake** No rule to make 'ipaddressset.o' needed by libclick.a ...

something of this kind..

We are not able to go further. we are running out of project schedule.

Please can you help us in this regard.

Regards,
Rakesh Chintha

M.S (Network Communications)