[Click] Polldevice not working with atheros

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 20:48:16 EDT 2008

To make a device pollable in click requires a fair bit of hacking of
the driver itself, which is probably not worth doing for an atheros
device given its low data rate compared with a 1G wired nic. Why it
kernel panics using FromDevice I'm sorry I haven't got any ideas. Try
user space click with the atheros using from device since I doubt you
need kernel level click for a wireless device.

Adam