[Click] nsclick wireless

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 12 02:48:41 EDT 2007

Nicolas,

Thanks so much!!

So I ended up applying your patch, and then reconfiguring it quite a bit.  I
didn't like that people had to both recompile Click and NS every time they
updated.  So I redid the interface between Click and NS to support a bit
better binary compatibility.

Please apply Click's etc/ns-2.30-patch to a fresh ns-2.30 tree, and build
nsclick in the usual way, and let me know if there are any problems.

In other news I think we can remove the ns-2.29-patch, now that ns-2.30  has
been out for a long time.  Do you agree?

Eddie