[Click] Traffic Generation at high speeds (20Gbps)

Ankur Nandwani ankur.nandwani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:50:50 EDT 2007

Sir,

I am Ankur Nanndwani a Senior from National Institute of Technology-Surat,
India.Currently I am working on Implementing IPS and IDS in networks with
speed up to 20Gbps.We plan to propose an algorithm which can be used
efficiently for this purpose.For the same we need a high speed traffic
generator.How can we use click for this purpose. If this is not possible is
there any way to generate traffic at such high speed using other tools.

Regards
Ankur Nandwani
B.Tech IV
+91 9925911198