[Click] Problems on running GRID DSDV

Massimiliano amaxis99 at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 21 10:25:23 EST 2007

Hi,

I've tried to build a minimal click environment with the grid elements
to running DSDV on a LaFonera ap (MIPS architecture). I successfully
compiled the package under the OpenWrt Kamikaze SDK, but when I try to
execute the userlevel driver I get these errors:

-----
root at OpenWrt:/usr/bin# click-align dsdv_tmp.click | gridfonclick &

warning: cannot find default elementmap
(You may get unknown element class errors.
Try 'make install' or set the CLICKPATH evironment variable.
Searched in CLICKPATH and '/usr/share/click'.)
warning: added 1 Align element
dsdv_tmp.click:127: While configuring 'grid_demux :: Classifier':
  machine is sensitive to alignment: you must run config through click-align
dsdv_tmp.click:130: While configuring 'arp_demux :: Classifier':
  machine is sensitive to alignment: you must run config through click-align
dsdv_tmp.click:145: While configuring 'probe_cl :: Classifier':
  machine is sensitive to alignment: you must run config through click-align
dsdv_tmp.click:48: While configuring 'dev0/cl :: Classifier':
  machine is sensitive to alignment: you must run config through click-align
dsdv_tmp.click:79: While configuring 'from_dev0/cl :: Classifier':
  machine is sensitive to alignment: you must run config through click-align
dsdv_tmp.click:21: While configuring 'dec_ip_ttl/cl :: Classifier':
  machine is sensitive to alignment: you must run config through click-align
dsdv_tmp.click:112: While configuring 'load/ph :: PokeHandlers':
  warning: The PokeHandlers element is deprecated. Use Script instead.
Router could not be initialized!

[1] + Done(1)                    click-align dsdv_tmp.click | gridfonclick

----

I've also made the driver execute test.click and it works. It seems
that there's something wrong with the alignment, but I can't figure
what.

Any help is appreciate, thanks in advance

--
Massimiliano