[Click] multiple copies of the same general request

Bykowski, Marek marek.bykowski at cnri.dit.ie
Thu May 24 06:23:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

Last time I posted email to the click forum was the last week. This yesterday email with the same contents wasn't sent by me. There would be no point for doing it me as Beyers helped me a lot and I'm in the process of getting familiar with it. I must check my PC for any viruses that might be responsible for this. Or is it possible that your system published the same letter twice. Anyway apology for this.

Marek