[Click] kind request

Bykowski, Marek marek.bykowski at cnri.dit.ie
Thu May 17 07:24:15 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

It is nice to join you. I'm at the very beginning and have a general
request. Does anyone of you have any tutorial, examples or cetera which
would allow me to be more familiar with it. Maybe you lecturers (I
suppose among click users there are also some of them) have prepared
anything for your students.

I appreciate documentations provided on the click's web side, but for me
it is too shortage of examples or tasks to be done are just too
difficult. As well as methods, they are described but also are mostly
lack of examples.

It is maybe I'm more an engineer (my background is a mobile
telecommunication) then a software developer. And as you might predict
I'm gonna use the click to establish a wireless mesh network as similar
as it is done in Roofnet project.

Thanks if you could provide with me any help,

Regards,
Marek Bykowski
Currently Dublin Institute of Technology

This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the
DIT Information Services MailScanner Service
and is believed to be clean.
http://www.dit.ie