[Click] bandwidthshaper

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed May 16 00:56:08 EDT 2007

Hi povilas,

BandwidthShaper should be used in an entirely-pull context.  Try one of the
following things:

(1) don't have a downstream queue.

->Queue()
->BandwidthShaper(3 Mbps)
->Print(shaper_output)
->...

(2) use BandwidthRatedUnqueue instead, which pulls packets at a given rate and
then pushes them downstream (a pull-to-push converter).

->Queue()
->BandwidthRatedUnqueue(3 Mbps)
->Print(shaper_output)
->...