[Click] bandwidthshaper

Povilas Germanavicius germas at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:39:48 EDT 2007

Good afternoon,

I wanted to ask you how the element BandwidthShaper is used? for example if
I want to shape packet traffic to 3 mb/s and then put everything that goes
through to the Queue, like this:
->Queue()
->BandwidthShaper(3 Mbps)
->RTQueue::Queue(100)
->Print(shaper_output)
->output ...

I think I should use some kind of element before RTQueue? Because now it
just  says that BandwidthShaper pull output 0 connected to Queue push input
0.

Oh and another question is this output for wireless card is ok, when the
input from ath0 was striped to IP (Strip(14)) ?:

output::WifiEncap(0X00,
0:0:0:0:0:0)->SetTXRate(2)->ExtraEncap()->ToDevice(ath0)

Thanks in advance,
--
Povilas Germanavičius
tel. +37067612600