[Click] click-viz error

Daniele Brevi danibrevi at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:20:05 EDT 2007

Hi to all

tryng to plot my configuration I get this:

root at asyrmatos3L:~/programmi/click/click-1.5.0/tools#
./click-flatten/click-flatten clickconf.txt | ./click-viz | dot -Tpng >
click_conf.png
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "./click-viz", line 103, in <module>
   if m.lastgroup != "end":
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lastgroup'
Error: <stdin>:3: syntax error near line 3

I had found a previous thread ofmessages about this and Eddie says

"I rewrote it to use Click's parsing directly, which should avoid
thiskind of problem in the future."

any ideas?

thank you very much for this great work ;-)

Daniele