[Click] Problems with FromHost and IPv6

Andreas Zeilmeier andreas.zeilmeier at esk.fraunhofer.de
Mon May 7 03:52:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have forgotten to post some necessary information.

Kernel version: 2.6.19.2
Click version: current-cvs
E1000 version: 7.3.20-NAPI from click-cvs
E1000 cards: PCIe 82571EB dual-port

Additionally, I have also tried to remove the reinitialization code in
the e1000_poll_on function of the e1000-driver, which was suggested by
Roman Chertov
https://amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu/pipermail/click/2007-January/005512.html.
These changes seemed to solve the problem, but after a few packets the
cards are not able to send anymore.

Anyway, I am still not sure that my click configuration is correct. I
think the error occur while setting up the fake0 interface within the
FromHost element.
Is there anything missing to get FromHost properly configured for IPv6?

I hope this message will appear in the correct thread.

Regards

Andreas