[Click] CLICK ROUTER project

savitha subramaniam savitha.subramaniam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 07:50:44 EST 2007

hi,
    We dont know how to access the handlers of an element.Can u explain it
with an example.

      Actually our project is to avoid congestion in network.We do it in two
modules.

      In the first module,We check the QOS required by the arriving packet
and if we find that the following network can provide the required QOS we
process the packet,else we drop it.

      In the second module,We implement DISCARD STATE DEFICIT ROUND ROBIN
algorithm to resolve congestion.This requires to know the queue
length.Weknow there is a handler to know this
information.But we dont know how to access it.

      How can these two modules can be implemented using CLICK ROUTER?

       And the element has got many functions within it.But we dont
understand in what order or sequence these functions are getting executed
when an object is created for an element.
We read the thesis u specified in ur last mail.But couldnt get much
information from that.

      Please help us and reply as soon as possible.

With Regards,
Savitha.S