[Click] Strange behavior for the click TImer

Roberto Riggio rriggio at create-net.org
Fri Mar 16 07:55:03 EST 2007

Hi,

I think that I've found a strange behavior for the click Timer.

Basically I have an element that schedules some transmission
according to a timer.

However if for some reason I move forward the system clock the
timer schedules all the event from the original date till the new
date.

Can this be considered a bug or I should use the timer in a
more proper way.

Bye

Roberto Riggio, Ph. D. Student
CREATE-NET
via Solteri 38
38100 -- Trento (Italy)
tel: +39.0461.82.85.84
fax: +39.0461.42.11.57
e-mail: roberto.riggio at create-net.org
web page: http://dit.unitn.it/~riggio/

is prohibited according to the Italian Law 196/2003 of the Legislature.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.