[Click] Grid code and SMALL_GRID_HEADERS

Manuel Requena manuel.requena at cttc.es
Wed Jun 27 12:50:34 EDT 2007

Hello,

I want to use elements from the Grid project. Specially, I'm trying to use the
LookupGeographicGridRoute element because I want to implement geographic forwarding.
When I use it, it says: "LookupGeographicGridRoute geo: received packet of type GRID_NBR_ENCAP
without good destination location".

If I look into the code, I realize that I need to undefine SMALL_GRID_HEADERS in grid.hh file. But
things get worse. I get a lot of compilation errors everywhere in the grid code, that I'm trying to
fix but it is painful.

In fact, grid.hh says:
"
//defining this will break lots of shit
#define SMALL_GRID_HEADERS
#define SMALL_GRID_PROBES
"

Which is the state of SMALL_GRID_HEADERS-related code?
Anyone is using or has used grid elements (LookGeographicGridRoute,...) ?

Best regards,
Manuel