[Click] AllignmentInfo

Timur Alperovich timur.alperovich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:34:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to use roofnet and click on the gumstix. I thought it cross
compiled fine, but when I try to run gen_config_safe.pl I end up with the
following message:
<stdin>:18: While configuring 'from_dev :: FromDevice':
  warning: not using PCAP capture method, BPF filter ignored
<stdin>:27: While configuring 'wifi_cl :: Classifier':
  no AlignmentInfo available: you may experience unaligned accesses
Router could not be initialized!

What could this be related to? I compiled click for arm using the 2.6.19kernel.

Thank you,
Timur