[Click] Fwd: question about traffic analyzer

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:35:32 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: fabio famoso <fab_fam81 at hotmail.com>
Date: Jun 18, 2007 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Click] question about traffic analyzer
To: bcronje at gmail.com

well...i'm using the IP-canonical router and i should use some scheduling
alghoritm, i have to do this alghoritm whenever a video server sends a video
and i have to use it if the bandwith is almost full, i thought then i can
put some mudule that analyzes the situation of the bw and then decides if
the router does  an algorithm or anotherone...hope i've been clearer and
sorry for my bad english...