[Click] question about changing packet data

fabio famoso fab_fam81 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:01:06 EDT 2007

hello,i'm a student of the university of catania and i'm doing my thesis
about a router that supports video streaming.Basically i gotta do some
algorithm working on the frames.
I have decided to use the IP-router implemented by E.Kohler as a good
beginning of my work..I basacally have to change the data of a single packet
and then upply some scheduling policy on the frames(changing the dimension
of a packet and quality of the frames inside the same packet..) then i don't
know exactly which classes of click can help me about changing data of
packets and gimme then the frames as something that i can change..could you
gimme some suggestions about it?
ps i'm sorry for my bad english, hope you understand...