[Click] TCP Option field

Roman Chertov rchertov at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 6 08:02:08 EDT 2007

You can actually do it yourself.  You just need to check that the header
indeed has options and then check for the options.  Just follow the
options RFC to do it.  You will also have to deal with cases when
padding is used/not used.
Basic idea
1. Check that options are present
2. Get a pointer past the standard TCP header
3. Check if noop is present
4. check the type and then use the RFC to determine where the next
    option is.

Roman