[Click] TCP Option field

el.drago@tiscali.it el.drago at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 6 04:49:12 EDT 2007

Hi to all,

I have an urgent question about how to read/write/set the TCP-Option
Field.

I searched in /include/clicknet/tcp.h but there were only #define
about it, but nothing else, even if i see that click can extract the
Timestamp value from the packet and I know that it is memorized in the
option field.

After having "googled" in the web and in the mailing list I have
decided to ask here if somebody knows how to gain access and/or how to
set that field if not present in the packet analyzed.

Has anyone the answer about it?
Please help me or give me advices about this problem, because I spent
about a month on it before deciding to ask and now I don't have idea
how to continue.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Max Dragoni

PS: please forgive my bad english :)