[Click] IPsec ESP support

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 26 21:44:35 EST 2007

Hi Dimitris!

I've gone ahead and applied your patch and checked in this impressive
collection of elements into mainline Click source.

I did make a change or two.  In particular, you had added a new type
called cp_128_bit_key.  I got rid of that, since Click already has a
pretty effective way to specify keys; example:

18.26.8.0/24 18.26.4.1 1 234 \<ABCDEFFF001DEFD2354550FE40CD708E>
\<112233EE556677888877665544332211> 300 64

(note the \<HEX DIGITS>).

I also cleaned up some things that were causing warnings.

The Word document you sent doesn't exactly belong in the source,
however.  I wonder if you'd be interested in cutting and pasting it into
the Wiki?

Thanks again!
Eddie