[Click] IPsec ESP support

Dimitris Syrivelis jsyr at inf.uth.gr
Mon Jan 22 09:57:59 EST 2007

Eddie,

  Thank you very much! Yes i think you can check this into the click sources -
we 've been using this implementation without problems so far and it seems
stable. Of course subtle bugs are always hard to find and i can't rule them
out :-).
 We are still active on this and we are working towards performance
enchancements so iam open to discuss and perform changes that the click
community finds appropriate. I will keep you posted.

 Dimitris