[Click] dynamic IP-in-IP encapsulation

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 26 15:58:25 EST 2007

Hi Yi,

I've just checked in an update to IPEncap that allows you to set its DST
argument to the string "DST_ANNO".  In this case, the element will set
the destination address to the destination address annotation's current
value.

As a bonus, IPEncap should be a bit faster now since it precalculates
most of the checksum.

Thanks for your patience,
Eddie