[Click] the errors in click-DSR

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jan 26 15:15:53 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks very much for this fix.  I'm going to apply it to
make-dsr-config.pl and to
elements/grid/dsrroutetable.cc.
Anyone who knows more about these elements feel free to say this is a
bad idea.

I WISH THERE WEREN'T SO MANY VERSIONS OF OLD BROKEN ROOFNET CONFIGS
AND ELEMENTS IN THE CLICK SOURCE.  IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD TELL ME WHICH
ONES TO ARCHIVE.  HINT, HINTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Eddie