[Click] Solved Queue and CPU load 99%

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 23 13:24:47 EST 2007

OK, you might want to try a later version, such as the CVS version.  When I
run a config such as:

TimedSource ->
paintswitch :: PaintSwitch();
out_scheduler :: PrioSched();
paintswitch[0] -> Queue -> [0] out_scheduler;
paintswitch[1] -> Queue -> [1] out_scheduler;
paintswitch[2] -> Queue -> [2] out_scheduler;
paintswitch[3] -> Queue -> [3] out_scheduler;
paintswitch[4] -> Queue -> [4] out_scheduler;
paintswitch[5] -> Queue -> [5] out_scheduler;
out_scheduler -> Print -> Discard;

CPU usage does not hit the roof.
Eddie