[Click] (no subject)

joskic@libero.it joskic at libero.it
Wed Jan 17 11:35:32 EST 2007

Hi experts,
I'm Aljosa and I'm a student from University of Trieste.
I'm trying to establish a ad-hoc connection beetwen my laptop with wireless card in monitor mode and another wireless pc. The wireless card on second pc is in ad-hoc mode.
I'm using Click modular router on my laptop with elements like AthspecEncp and AthspecDec.
I sniffed the traffic during the comunication. And the traffic looks like  this:
The pc sends beacon frame to the laptop. The click receives the beacon,but do not send probe request.

Can you help me?
Thank in advance
Aljosa