[Click] (no subject)

joskic@libero.it joskic at libero.it
Wed Jan 17 05:36:03 EST 2007

Hi expert,
I'm Aljosa and I'm a student of University of Trieste.
I'm working with Click Modular Router for my final examination, but I have some problems with the configuration files.
I use my laptop with Fedora core 5 and a Netgear wpn511 wireless pcmcia card.
I have to forward a packet from ethernet port to the wireless port. I convert the ethernet packet to 802.11 format with the element AthdescEncap, but I am not sure that the packet is send to device.
Can you help me?
My wireless card has Atheros chip set ad work in monitor mode.
Thank in advance
Aljosa