[Click] other questions for ipfilter

wang houfen fenlina2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 18:27:58 EST 2007

Hello,

Thank you for your answer! But i still have some questions for ipfilter.

1. The function IPFilter::Primitive::add_comparison_exprs insert an expression in the tree structure of Classifier. How is the expression from the function analyzed? Could you give me an example?

2. There is an 128-bit ipv6 source address ::ffff:100.100.30.0.
I'm not sure that the word offset of 100.100.30.0 is 8 or 20 with the mask 0xffffffff.

Thanks,
Houfen