[Click] Click Vs Packet Manglers

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 11 12:00:08 EST 2007

Well, you can read our papers.  But essentially Click is more flexible
and gives you full control over the whole forwarding path.  One can
arrange several stages of mangling/QoS in arbitrary order.  Also, Click
is not by default part of the kernel; it is intended for research
(people do use it in products, it's stable, but nevertheless).

Eddie