[Click] nsclick dump/trace paths

David Bath david.bath at triaddo.com
Wed Feb 28 10:19:22 EST 2007

Yes I agree - the dump configuration should be on a per element basis... and I have to say I quite like the current $NODENAME$DUMPTARGET arrangement - it keeps the output very neat.  From my point of view, and additional DumpPath("<myunixpath>") type directive in the script would be handy, as it doesn't break any existing scripts - DumpPath("./") could be the assumed default.  I'm not sure this is particularly 'anti-unix'... just think of make files and TARGET= options to specify the base path.

However, I also recognise my complete novice status in Click development, so I am happy to be guided by sager voices than mine.

Best Regards,
Dave