[Click] Restricting linuxmodule intallation to specific devices

Mirza Beg beg at alumni.cs.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 16 11:57:52 EST 2007

Maybe this question has been answered before but I was not able to locate
it.
Is it possible to install(configure) click in kernel mode while it only
intercepts packet from certain NICs ?

I have machine which runs a click router (the configuration uses 4
interfaces). I ssh into this machine using a fifth interface. But when I
install the click configuration using click-instal, I lose my ssh
connection. Although the router is working properly, I am unable to access
the machine remotely.

I want to configure click, such that  it does not intercept packets from the
fifth interface.

Sincerely
Mirza