[Click] Tcpdump and click

Gentian Jakllari jakllari at cs.ucr.edu
Mon Feb 5 21:00:03 EST 2007

Hi Eddie,

I attach the config I use, which has been generated by
click/conf/make-dsdv-config.pl and comes as a part of the dsdv click
implementation by Douglas De Couto.

Judging from the tcodump output, "Broadcast, ethertype Unknown", it should
be the problem that you're pointing out but haven't figure out yet how to
change the Douglas' config file.

Thanks,
Gentian.