[Click] Problem of "ath0raw" click 1.4.2 with COPE into ubuntu

Hidetoshi Tokuda tokuda at wisc.edu
Wed Apr 25 18:07:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am a graduate student at UW-Madison.
I have been trying to install Click1.4.2 (with COPE) into linux
but having a problem with activating "ath0raw".

after installng when I try to run the script

"./gen_config_cope.pl --dev ath0 | CLICKDIR/userlevel/click -"

I get an error that ath0raw is not found.
I tried to activate ath0raw by using

"sysctl -w dev.ath0.rawdev=1"

but I recieve error: "dev.ath0.rawdev" is an unknown key

I've been trying to figure out the solution
and I thought someone might know how to solve this...
Could you help me out?

I am using
kernel: 2.6.17.11 (ubuntu linux)
driver: madwifi-ng (currently downloaded and enabled monitor mode)
NIC: DWL-G650 (supported by madwifi)

Thank you for you help.

Sincerely,
Hidetoshi Tokuda.