[Click] [ELLEYSC] Problem of installing roofnet

Yang Seung Chur elleysc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:58:45 EDT 2007

Dear sir,

I'm studying mesh network in Korea. The roofnet is well known to mesh
network of typical open system. So, I'm installing that based on web
page (http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/roofnet/doku.php?id=software) It is
not easy to me.

I summarize the problem such as below;

First of all, I infom you my system specification.
- CPU : Intel P4
- OS : OpenSuSE 10.2
- Gcc, g++ version : 4.1.2,
- Kernel version : 2.6.18

1. If installation is satisfied with the manual, I think symbolic link
is broken and it would happen many warning and error due to multiple
definition in the process of compiling source.

/usr/local/src/Roofnet/software/click/userlevel/../elements/wifi/sr2/sr2txcountmetric.cc:74:
multiple definition of `SR2TXCountMetric::update_link(IPAddress,
IPAddress, Vector<SR2RateSize>, Vector<int>, Vector<int>, unsigned
int)'
sr2txcountmetric.o:/usr/local/src/Roofnet/software/click/userlevel/../elements/wifi/sr2/sr2txcountmetric.cc:74:
first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [click] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/Roofnet/software/click/userlevel'
make: *** [userlevel] Error 2

2. Another approach, I install click and configure roofnet software
and install. As a result, I know the other file extension listed
roofnet.uo. Actually, I don't know what I do.

Please help me.
Have a nice day

--
GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Mobile Lab, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering,
Pusan National University San-30, Jangjeon-dong,
Geumjeong-gu, 609-735, Republic of Korea

Tel:+82-51-501-6931
Hp:+82-11-9340-1980
MSN: elleysc at hotmail.com
E-mail: elleysc at gmail.com