[Click] Multicast

Robert Ross rross at dsci.com
Wed Apr 11 13:59:43 EDT 2007

I need to create a Click configuration which manipulates packets as they
leave a particular host.  I have a configuration based upon the
fromhost-tunnel.click example which seems to work fine for general UDP
and TCP.  However, this does not work for IP multicast packets.  I see
that an additional package exists for multicast elements, but I cannot
find any good documentation on how to use these elements in a
configuration.  Does anyone have any examples they can provide?

Thanks,
Robert Ross
DSCI Inc.