[Click] Stupid question, handler example...

Braem Bart bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Fri Sep 29 12:00:34 EDT 2006

Nicolas,

You might want to check the software page on our website (www.pats.ua.ac.be). It contains slides on developing with Click where we explain how to use other elements without using handlers. We noticed that this often simplifies the situation where you have to look up the right element...

Regards,
Bart