[Click] IPsec ESP support

Dimitris Syrivelis jsyr at inf.uth.gr
Thu Nov 23 07:29:18 EST 2006

  Hello,

    For the purposes of our research on network security, we have revived (to
a certain extend) IPsec ESP support for the click router.
  We have changed the IP routing modules to use a Security Association
Database and we have added support for AES encryption, HMAC SHA1
authentication and Replay prevention.
 Please find attached a tarball with a patch against the click-1.5.0 release
along with short documentation and a click configuration file that
demonstrates our design choices. We have tested it on the linux module
version of click.
 I would appreciate feedback and would be happy to discuss possible changes on
our approach. Finally I would like to thank you all very much for making
click publicly available.

  Best regards,

      Dimitris

--