[Click] Problem with ToHost/FromHost

marco.wenzel@stud.tu-ilmenau.de marco.wenzel at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Wed Nov 15 10:58:21 EST 2006

Oh, sorry. I sent an old configuration in the last email. The correct line, that
produces the "to_host" outputs is:

FromDevice(eth2) -> Print(to_host) -> ToHost(fake0);

What do you mean when you say, that my arp handling is not correct? I used the
lines, described in the FromHost documentation. Also the usage of ARPResponder
in the example fromhost-tunnel.click is equal to my configuration.

Marco.