[Click] Fwd: About memory allocation

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 07:15:31 EST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Guido Alejandro Gavilanes <ggavilanes at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 15, 2006 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Click] About memory allocation
To: Beyers Cronje <bcronje at gmail.com>

Hello!
I did another test, and this time it was a simpler without etherswitch
in the configuration, I left the system testing and in a matter of 5
hours, all memory was consumed, my click was stopped by a program I
did to monitor meminfo, and avoiding having to reboot the machine
after crashing due to a lack of memory.
I would like to know if a cumulative problem like this has happened
before with memory resources, or with kernel distribution-clickversion
I am using.
Thank you! (I attached here my previous message with the first tests
done with the latest CVS version).

Guido