[Click] Multithreaded Click Element?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon May 22 19:37:38 EDT 2006

(1) Please upgrade your Click installation.  Use the CVS version if
possible, or the 1.5.0 version recently released.

(2) User-level Click does not support multithreading at all.
Multiprocessor support is implemented in the Linux kernel.

(3) What does your element do?  Why do you believe multithreading
will help?  Are you running Click on a multiprocessor machine?  There
may be a better way.

Eddie