[Click] Building elements as a package

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 27 12:12:51 EST 2006

Um, well, what do you mean, "too bleeding edge"?  The way Click releases
happen is that I pick the CVS on some day and call that a release.  Of course
it's a bit more than that, and as I said last week, I'd love help getting 2.6
kernel stable.  What do you want fixed before CVS should be released?

Eddie